Pages

To the world you might be just one person, but to one person, you might just be the world.

-Author Unknown-



Monday, January 10, 2011

Jenny heading to the Orphanage

Jan 10, 2011 at 7:59pm our time (China time 7:59am 1/11/11); we received email from Jenny. The email said,

    "I'm heading to the orphanage and hoping to be able to give Zhen Sen his box for you."


We ofcourse so excited, we emailed and texted people to pray. Finally Chet was going to find out that he has a family. Our prayer was for the process to happen today because Chet needs to know. If God wants to bless us with a video and/or pictures then that would be just an added bonus. Our goal, is for Chet to know HE IS LOVED and HE IS WONDERFULLY MADE BY GOD, he has a family who is coming to get him and he will be near his friends again.

12am... still no word how it went. I mentioned to Gary, "Well I guess if we have not heard anything then Chet has the package and it is taking them a while to go through it."

12:30am... decided to go to bed. But every hour I woke up checking my blackberry to see if I have a email from Jenny. NOTHING....

UNTIL... 7:50am...

No comments:

Post a Comment