Pages

To the world you might be just one person, but to one person, you might just be the world.

-Author Unknown-



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chet finding out he has a family

At 7:50am, we received the email from Jenny as to how it went with Chet. Here's the email,

The package went well. He did seem a little confused but I figured out why when his foster mom came in the room. She came in and started playfully hitting him on the arm, laughing and scolding at the same time. I guess she kept telling him he had a family from America and he kept saying,

"Who would want me? You're teasing me. I don't have a family."

So she was teasing him about not believing her. So I think he was actually in DISBELIEF... they had one of the older girls come in and sign for him. He is a handsome boy and his foster mom seems to have great affection for him. That was nice to see. The orphanage videoed most of it but then their battery died. I should have the video tomorrow or the next day because they had to charge the camera before they could transfer it for me.
Here are some pictures.
Jenny Kuritar
International Committee for Chinese
Orphans Co-Chairperson












We are so blessed!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so neat!!

    Blessings -

    Cathy
    adopting Michael from Tianjin
    MAA Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I almost cried! (maybe not "almost") Can't wait to watch your progress.

    Faye
    Adopting Jon Paul from Fujian
    MAA Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to see God's work! Praying for you in the upcoming weeks and months. Christina Irby

    ReplyDelete