Pages

To the world you might be just one person, but to one person, you might just be the world.

-Author Unknown-



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LOA Packet ARRIVED!!!


OUR LOA packet arrived today!

OUR Letter of Confirmation from China, matching us with Zhen Sen, "Chet"

Here is the Letter of Confirmation!!!

TODAY, Dec 29, 2010.... Our Letter of Acceptance, China matching us with Zhen Sen, packet is suppose to arrive. So as Gary was working, I was doing stuff around the house but staying near the door so I would not miss the Fedex truck... Sounds crazy!!! 

FINALLY, approx 2pm, it arrives. I almost opened it and then I stopped and said Gary and I need to open this together. So to flee from temptation, I put the packet from Fedex in the car in the garage so I would not see it until Gary got home. The pictures above show Gary and I opening the packet together and reading our Confirmation letter.

NEXT: We sign this letter stating that we agree to adopt Zhen Sen. We go through a few other steps and in about..............

7 WEEKS.... We will receive our travel approval.

Keep a check.... Stay tune for more .... and see what GOD is DOING!!!!
HE IS WORKING!!!!! HE IS MIGHTY...
Thank you Lord, for Your Blessings on me!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you both! I love the pictures! What a special day for you! Cant wait until you and I both have our sons home and we can get them together to meet each other! Congratulations!
    Tracy and Thomas Worrell

    ReplyDelete