Pages

To the world you might be just one person, but to one person, you might just be the world.

-Author Unknown-



Wednesday, February 6, 2013

God's Gifts are Amazing.. my "Special Gift"

 "A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope."


 
 
If you have been anywhere near me or had a conversation with me in the past 6 months or so,
then you have heard about what God has done during this adoption process
and you HAVE heard about my "Special Gift" from God...

My AMAZING God-given Sister!


Meeting Tracy for the first time face to face.. (1/22/2013)

God connected mine and Tracy's path, the adoption journey...
WOW was it a journey.. and it was an Amazing journey..
God showed Himself in performing miracles right in front of our eyes.. AMAZING!!
Which grew/bonded mine and Tracy's friendship..
Know Tracy and I did not meet face to face until 1/22/13, but God bonded us together
where by the time we met it seemed we have always known each other.

Imagine another person in the world almost like me, like alot of the same things,
not like alot of the same things..list can go on and on..
As God continued to bond us, through sharing God's word together, encouraging one another, praying for one another, through love that God gave us for one another...
 
WE KNEW WE ARE TRUE GOD-GIVEN SISTERS!!!





"Friends in Christ are friends forever"

In China, God concreted our friendship, We ARE forever sisters..


God knows your every need even before you know you have a need.

I am so blessed beyond words for my God given forever sister

"A friend loveth at all times." - Proverbs 17:17
 


 




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment